Did You Know The Cloud Can Get You 5X As Many Clients?
Is your accounting firm cloud-based? If not, you could be missing out five times the number of clients you currently have. Have you harnessed the power of cloud services for accounting firms?
Cloud technology has created opportunities for a huge boost in productivity, efficiency, and profitability. That’s why a number of industries are steadily transitioning more and more of their business into the cloud.
But despite everything this technology has to offer, there is still a lot of accounting professionals shying away from the cloud – doing so has left them with fewer clients…
Want Five Times As Many Clients As Your Firm Has Now?
That title is not an exaggeration – according to recent research by Xero, the cloud can deliver five times as many clients to accounting firms as those who don’t use it. That’s quite the incentive, right? Do you have an IT company helping you move to the cloud?
There are plenty of reasons to use cloud services for accounting firms. The cloud offers improvements in productivity, efficiency, and profitability. That’s why a number of industries are steadily transitioning more and more of their business into the cloud.
The fact is that the cloud offers accounting firms the ability to scale their IT resources with ease and cost-effect, allowing them to serve more clients and reach new markets.
That’s why so many of our accounting clients and CPAs are moving to the cloud. No matter what you think, the cloud has changed the nature of IT, and business as a whole. That’s why you need to understand it.
Why Should You Be Using The Cloud?
The cloud is a network of technologies that allows access to computing resources, such as storage, processing power, and more. In addition to the statistic discussed above, you should be using the cloud for the same reasons that thousands of other accounting firms have already adopted cloud computing:
- Convenient & Secure Data Access: Your staff can more easily work, as the cloud gives them secure access to each and every client’s financial information.
- Greater Cost-Effect: Lower costs in terms of your facility as there’s no need to expand or relocate to better accommodate large equipment and/or added staff members.
- Enhanced Client Communication: Greater communication with clients in terms of providing them better access to their financial information.
- Convenient Systems Management: Improved productivity as there’s no need to disrupt your staff to make important updates to their systems.
The cloud enables you to enhance your profitability as you can serve more clients faster than ever before – so what are you waiting for?
The cloud is so popular today that so many specialized applications have been fully integrated with it. Moving your customized applications to the cloud simply means that you’re running them over the Internet rather than on your own computers or servers. Everything will work just as it does and look the same as it did when it ran from your computers or server.
The cloud is changing the way business technology works, proving to be a powerful resource for busy professionals that need more out of their technology. Having the right tools and support in place for your team can make all the difference for your firm as that technology continues to evolve.
Need Help Harnessing The Cloud?
Kyocera offers expert support for cloud technologies, geared to address the needs of today’s businesses. Our cloud support services are based on a tailored approach to workflow, ensuring that you have the correct version, setup, and integration of a range of solutions.
- Book a free consultation with our team at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you want out of the cloud.
- Let us design a cloud solution that meets your needs and gets you more clients.
- Enjoy your newly optimized and managed cloud environment.