Co-Managed IT Services
Your internal IT department is the HERO…Kyocera Intelligence is the guide to help them succeed.
- Ongoing Best Practices Benchmarking: Scoring your Business IT against industry standards;
- Identification of Technology Risks and defining business impact;
- Focus on sequencing high priorities that solve business risks;
- Prioritization of IT initiatives that support your business initiatives.
We then use what we’ve learned from the complete picture that has emerged and consult our clients on our findings and recommendations. Then and only then, we will build the plan, roadmap and budget from our in-depth onboarding and business process review taking into consideration recommended business intelligence solutions, application selection and integration, cloud strategy and advisement, security and industry compliance, cybersecurity action and remediation plan and disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
With Kyocera’s Co-Managed IT program, we augment your internal IT department. Our Co-Managed IT services model overlays our proven process onto your current IT structure. We work at your side to support your important IT and business initiatives. With our technology expertise, we will work with your technology team to build a technology plan that’s aligned with your business as well as help manage your day-to-day IT operations, where you can maximize your investment.
Support For Internal IT Departments
Our Co-managed IT Program includes:
- Dedicated Network Administration & Continual Standards Alignment
- Technology Strategy Development
- Network, Server, and Application Monitoring & Management
- Preventative Maintenance for Network and End-point Environment
- Escalation Support for your Internal IT Team
- Managed End-point Security
Add-on services include:
- Back-up & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- IT & Data Security, SOC
For more information, contact the Kyocera Intelligence experts at (800) 875-8843 or ITsolution@kimidatlantic.com.
Whether your IT staff is struggling to keep up with daily support tickets, or can’t make real progress on major projects (or both), you need to recognize when they’re being stretched too thin.
What’s the solution? Co-Managed IT Services.
What Are Co-Managed IT Services?
Co-Managed IT Services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
An internal person or team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skillsets. You might have the most talented person or people and they will still be limited in what they can do.
You can use Co-Managed IT Services on an as-needed basis. You’ll have the people and IT support you need when technology problems crop up that no one else can resolve or handle, or to add to your team when you undertake a major project.
What Are The Benefits Of Co-Managed IT Services?
- Allocation Of Resources: If your staff is having difficulty keeping up with their workload, your supplemental IT team can augment their efforts. Now, your employees can focus on higher-level duties while the additional IT professionals fill in the gaps. This not only provides the time they need to manage what’s on their plates but can prevent errors due to technicians being overworked.
- Scale As Needed: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use Co-Managed IT Services on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Supplemental IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- Budget Accurately: Co-Managed IT Services provide the help you need at budget-friendly prices. With proactive services that keep your IT assets running smoothly, you’ll know that you’re getting the most out of every technology dollar. Additional IT support can handle things like scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring, help desk services, and account management, all for one predictable monthly fee.
We are here to help you solve business and IT challenges, not replace your staff. If you want to discuss your business and its challenges, please contact us at ITsolutions@KImidatlantic.com