A high-performance opportunity providing 1st level Amazing client experiences awaits the right individual!
Do you see yourself as able to multitask?
Are you looking to grow your IT career and knowledge?
Ready to be part of a team to solve IT problems for businesses?
This opportunity might just be what you’re looking for!
WHO WE ARE
Kyocera Intelligence Mid-Atlantic
Kyocera Intelligence Mid-Atlantic, a division of Kyocera Document Solutions, enables the success of small and mid-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. We are a US-based industry leader in the provisioning of IT Services that deliver results.
Our comprehensive services include IT management, consulting, and the support of networks, servers and desktops. Due to our continued growth, we are always looking to expand our team, adding techinically talented people who wants an exciting and lucrative career.
We are looking for people who will be part of our team and embrace our core values:
- Integrity & Trust in everything we do
- Devoted to Delivering Amazing Client Experiences
- Build a Team that’s a Family
- Take the Initiative
- Make IT Better
KYOCERA Intelligence, a direct operation of Kyocera Document Solutions, is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology.
The objective of the Service Desk is to be the first point of contact for KYOCERA Intelligence’s customers. The team focuses on remotely addressing and resolving issues for the local client base. The Service Desk Representative is responsible for the creation, routing, scheduling and limited servicing of task/tickets initiated by customer requests.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for: – Customer Satisfaction – First Contact Resolution Rate – Employee Satisfaction – Average Speed of Answer
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including: – Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the – Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue. – Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level. – Resolving conflict.
- Create, distribute and schedule tasks based on priority, required skills and time constraints.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service delivery quality.
- Answer inbound calls/requests in a timely fashion.
- Excel in the areas of: – Remote support skills. – Client service skills. – Professionalism and punctuality. – Technical competencies.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School/GED diploma and Information Technology secondary education and/or relevant experience.
- 1-year of helpdesk/service desk, call center or network operations center experience or similar experience working in the outsourced IT industry.
- Within 6 months of being hired, earn an industry recognized certification in relevant desktop operating system(s).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
KYOCERA Intelligence offers:
- Competitive compensation program.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.