What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft’s chat and communication platform is a great choice for any organization looking to operate efficiently, whether they’re in the office or working from home.
- Schedule and hosting video conference calls
- Share important information and documents
- Edit files together in real-time
- And much, much more
Microsoft Teams improves communication with employees, customers and vendors while increasing revenue through the ability to hold face-to-face meetings – an important capability for business development professionals. Naturally, the platform works well with other services in the productivity suite, including the following:
- And more
Integration doesn’t stop at the services within the productivity suite…
Microsoft Teams also offers seamless integration with over 150 third-party services, including project management solutions, developer tools, and more. Here’s a few examples:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pages
- Azure DevOps
A look at the many benefits offered through this chat-based workspace…
Microsoft Teams keeps employees on track with better communication, greater productivity, and above all, the ability to work together similarly to the way they would in the office. The benefits are clear:
- More seamless communication as users is able to organize their conversations by topic via channels.
- Greater collaboration capabilities with the ability to chat, video call, and send attachments to one another on the same platform.
- More security against threats with built-in measures, including multi-factor authentication, automatic encryption, single-sign-on capabilities, and more.
Don’t forget to watch our full video or reach out to us via the chat box for more information.