Does Your IT Provider Have You Positioned to Survive the Storm?
Tropical Storm Joaquin is becoming stronger and stronger with showers pouring down throughout the area. The storm brings flash flooding, river flooding, powerful gusts of wind, and beach erosion to Maryland throughout the next few days and well into the weekend. As flash flood watches and warnings are issued, it’s vital to ensure your company is ready to recover. Along with the heavy rains predicted will come power outages that will last days/weeks. Remember Hurricane Irene in 2011, the Derecho storms of 2012, and Superstorm Sandy in 2012?!
Does your IT provider have you positioned to survive the storm? Are you confident knowing they’re proactively managing your technology? If not, call Kyocera Intelligence at (800) 875-8843 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org before your company washes away in the storm.
Far too many companies just aren’t prepared for this type of disaster: Flash flooding,
river flooding, powerful gusts of wind, and beach erosion are enough to take your company down for days. Whether it’s a power outage or damaged on-premises equipment, your employees won’t be able to work, which means you’re losing more than just payroll dollars to every hour of downtime:
- The expense associated with getting systems back up and running
- The cost of reputational damage and missed business opportunities
- The hit your bottom line takes when customers reach out to competitors
You need an IT provider that’s proactive – keeping you prepared with managed IT services wherein everything you need is handled; from monitoring to regular maintenance to strategic planning to business continuity wherein:
- Employees can work remotely by accessing important data and applications via the cloud.
- Important files and applications are backed up in case on-premises equipment has been damaged.
- Policies for working from home have been created and can be followed in case the office must be closed.
This means your staff can continue working, and all revenue-generating activities are still done, despite the storm.
Get a proactive IT company on your side to manage your technology with expert care. Contact Kyocera Intelligence at (800) 875-8843 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.