Kyocera Intelligence is here to help you simplify the process of moving & make the most of your relocation! To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation relocation assessment, give us a call at (800) 875-8843 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As your planning to relocate your office, you’re probably starting to feel a bit nervous about disruption and downtime. Fortunately, there’s no need to worry! Our team of IT experts has a few simple tips to help you ensure a smooth process:
- Start planning 6 months ahead of time: Break the relocation process down into phases and place them on a detailed timeline 6 months ahead of time.
- Develop comprehensive checklists: Once you’ve identified phases, develop comprehensive checklists showing what should be tracked and confirmed.
- Have a game plan ready 90 days prior to the move: 90 days prior to the move, make sure you’ve completed every task necessary from the checklists.
- Contact our team of IT experts: Your information systems must be up and running to keeping processes smooth as soon as you’re relocated in the new office.
- Determine technology requirements for the new office: We’ll assess what type of technical and connectivity requirements are involved with the new office space, including physical space needs for technology resources.
- Assess existing technology solutions in place: We’ll assess existing technology solutions in place, then assess future growth plans and goals, in order to identify what technologies are outdated and should be replaced to improve efficiency.
- Make sure there’s an Internet connection: We’ll work with your existing Internet service provider to move your circuit and/or provide various options for a new voice/Internet carrier to ensure a reliable and quick connection.
- Create a strategic IT plan: We’ll create a strategic IT plan outlining what solutions and/or equipment will be upgraded or replaced to ensure you’re making the most of your office relocation while meeting the goals and future growth plans we’ve discussed.