12 Benefits Of MFP Remote Monitoring & Fleet Services
Everything your business does depends on the documents you produce. If your multi-function printer (MFP) breaks down and you can’t produce the documents you need, you could lose customers due to missed deadlines. This is why you need a document infrastructure that runs smoothly, cost-effectively, and continuously. You need uptime — Uptime is everything.
This means a comprehensive remote monitoring solution that is cost-effective where technicians can monitor your devices in real-time, anticipate issues, and even update firmware remotely during off-peak hours. All of this maximizes uptime, making sure your staff gets things done.
What Happens When You Aren’t Monitored For Uptime?
- When you can’t print or copy the documents, you won’t be as effective as you could be. You also look bad to your clients and prospects.
- This means slow response and resolution times to make repairs. If your printer/copier tech is slow to respond, you won’t be able to provide the service that your clients expect, and they may leave your business and go to a competitor.
- You’ll be wasting money if you pay for monthly service. You’re not getting your money’s worth. One of the reasons businesses sign up for Fleet Services is to benefit from prompt response and resolution times.
Your Business Will Benefit In 12 Ways From MFP Monitoring & Fleet Services
You’ll experience more consistent uptime for your devices. Plus you’ll benefit from:
- Real-time device diagnostics and alerts.
- Convenient firmware updates.
- Remote error resolution and code-resetting.
- Ongoing monitoring of supply levels.
- Fewer on-site visits.
- A deeper understanding of your print and copying needs through robust usage data.
- Identifying trends and user requirements.
- Right-sizing devices across your fleet.
- Detailed analytics and customizable graphic reports.
- Optimized device configuration to meet your constantly evolving needs.
- Virtually no need for maintenance by your staff.
- Secure remote monitoring that keeps your printers and copiers running as they should.
You’ll also have the comprehensive user data you need… Which devices get used the most? Which the least? Is there too much color printing? Or not enough? Over time, your entire document infrastructure can be optimized to best meet your business’ unique and evolving needs.
You’ll Be Covered When Things Go Wrong
- If an event occurs, an email alert will be automatically generated by the Fleet Service Remote Monitoring System.
- The failure will be instantly analyzed remotely.
- If necessary, an on-site visit will be scheduled ASAP, and the technician will arrive with all the required components on hand.
- Downtime is minimized because the Fleet Service will resolve the issue in a single visit.
You’ll Experience Rapid Response And Resolution Times
Your SLA (Service Level Agreement) response time refers to how quickly your document solutions company will respond to a technical issue. They will clearly define their work hours and ensure that you know what hours are included in response time.
They will also be clear about resolution times. This refers to the length of time it takes from the time a ticket request is logged until the issue is fully resolved. Typically, a document solutions company will establish a range of job priorities with a target resolution time for each. For example, a downed printer will be a higher priority than setting up a new copier.
Who Provides MFP Remote Monitoring & Fleet Services In The Mid-Atlantic Region?
The team at Kyocera Intelligence provides real-time monitoring for fast response and resolution times. And we stand by our SLAs because we know that uptime is everything. Reach out to us for more information or a complimentary assessment of your document solution needs.