Ready to Move to the Cloud but Want to Use Familiar Systems? Look No Further Than Your One Source for Microsoft Office 365
Using the power of the cloud for your information technology can be the key to making your business more competitive and adaptable to the changes of the economy. But many business owners are unfamiliar with all the different systems offered for cloud computing, and just want something familiar that they can easily work with to get on with business.
That’s why One Source Intelligence IT offers a migration to the cloud using our Microsoft Office 365 services. Office 365 uses the same great features as the regular Office programs you’re already familiar with, like Word and Excel, but is based online in the cloud so you can access your systems anywhere, anytime, and streamline your daily business operations. Contact us to learn more at (800) 875-8843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office 365 is a powerful cloud solution backed by the world-class reputation of Microsoft. Your team at One Source can easily help you implement Office 365 in your business, seamlessly moving your important systems and data to its virtual environment so you can get business done with better efficiency, productivity, and accessibility, enjoying benefits including:
- Round-the-clock universal access to all your important email, files, calendars, contacts, and more. Access everything you need in one convenient source online, connecting from the office, home, or on the go with your mobile devices.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that lets you purchase as much or as little access to Office 365 as you need, so you get the right size and scale of the service for the size and needs of your business.
- Familiar and easy-to-use features that are the same as the regular versions of Microsoft Office. Whether you use Word, Excel, Outlook, or PowerPoint, you can keep working on the same files and accomplishing the same tasks you’re used to, with no new interface to learn.
- Business-class features that expand your technology’s versatility and usefulness, including:
- IT-level phone support
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Disaster recovery services
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), a set of extra cloud-based features that let you take advantage of the unique aspects of cloud computing with familiar Microsoft interfaces, including:
- Exchange Online: Improving how you use your email so it’s easier to archive and restore your important emails and set up regular communications with your important customers and vendors.
- SharePoint: A better way to share files and information among your staff, so you can foster more collaboration and improve productivity as you help each other complete important projects.
- Lync Online: Helping you get better reliability and a reduced carbon footprint by moving all your communications to an online format.
No matter the size or industry of your business, you can trust in your One Source for Microsoft Office 365 to help you migrate to the cloud for more reliability and customization in how you use technology every day. To learn more about what we can do for you, schedule a free no-obligation review of your business’s IT by calling us at (800) 875-8843 or emailing us at email@example.com.