Kwadwo Amo Adade (Kojo) joined the Kyocera Intelligence Mid Atlantic team on May 7, 2018, right as he was graduating from Towson University. He has become a solid fixture on our help desk and delivers amazing client experiences each and every day.
Here’s what Kojo does for our clients:
- He’s driven to exceed organizational goals for Customer Satisfaction, First Contact Resolution Rate – Employee Satisfaction, and Average Speed of Answers.
- He has very strong customer service skills and provides phone support including listening to what our clients have to say to gain an accurate understanding of their business and IT pain points.
- He’s always empathetic to our clients’ situations and displays a sense of urgency to resolve their technical issues.
- He produces accurate, detailed documentation regarding the problem and how it was resolved.
- He schedules and distributes tasks to our technicians based on priority, the required skills, and time constraints.
- He excels in the areas of Remote Support, Client Service Professionalism, and Punctuality.
Kojo is originally from Ghana, Africa. He moved to the U.S. when he was nine years old. (You pronounce his name as Ko-jo, not Cujo the dog!)
Glad to have you part of the team Kojo and Happy Anniversary!