Maximize your IT budget with smart investments focused on improving efficiency and productivity.
Your non-profit has a big job on its hands – not only do you have to do all the same kind of work as any other business (administration, HR, accounting, etc.), but you have to do it on a tighter budget, under more oversight, and with a group of volunteers that may not all be able to come into your office every day. How do you stay on top of it all and keep operations running smoothly?
All you need is the right information technology and the know-how to use it.
Trust in Kyocera Intelligence to provide the Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia & Mid-Atlantic Region IT Support your Non-Profit needs to make the most of budget dollars, access and share information on the go, and focus on your mission:
- Financing guidance with a virtual CIO: Plan for aligning technology investments with overall business goals, budget for improvements and additional IT to streamline daily processes, and maximize your IT budget.
- Flat-rate monthly service plans: Keep your IT budget predictable and cost-effective while ensuring total IT support coverage every month.
- Vendor management: Get the best pricing for the right IT for your needs, including incredibly cost-effective offers from Microsoft for an Office 365 solution tailored for your non-profit.
- Easy mobility: Access files and applications on the go via our cloud data center, and easily share data with employees, volunteers, and sister organizations.
- Peace of mind: Protect your valuable data from harm with security from cybercrime like hacking and malware, and automated backups in case of unexpected disaster.