Check Out How Our VoIP/Unified Communications Solution Helps Chesapeake Home Health Care In Southern Maryland
The team at Kyocera Intelligence recently helped Chesapeake Home Health Care in Hughesville, Maryland, transition from their premised-based phone solution to the Kyocera Intelligence Elevate Unified Communications solution.
What Problems Were Solved By Using Our Solution?
As a healthcare provider that receives and makes around 2,000 calls each week, reliable communication is essential for Chesapeake Home Health Care. They were experiencing the following issues with their business phone system:
- The phone server was getting old and outdated. They needed a communications solution to improve the productivity of their employees without having to make a large capital expenditure for a new system.
- They had little to no support. Getting in touch with somebody to help was tough.
- As a medical provider, receiving and making calls to patients, referring doctors/pharmacies, and communicating internally was vital. Power outages and other issues with their phone system caused loss of use, which meant loss of business and revenue.
Renee Forsee, the Practice Administrator at Chesapeake Home Health Care, says it all…
Before Kyocera Intelligence Elevate:
“When the power went out, our phone system also went out; including when we had internet issues. We were unable to use secure fax without purchasing from a separate 3rd-party vendor.
Those costs begin with a minimum and increase depending on volume. We would have reached the minimum in one day of use. The inability to use an intercom system slowed down response to internal and external customer service. Not to mention the cost for the phone lines!”
After Kyocera Intelligence Elevate:
“Today, with Kyocera Intelligence Elevate, we’ve had a significant decrease in dropped or unanswered calls. This has improved our vendor and internal/external customer service and satisfaction.
We’re also able to use a secure fax now without having to purchase that service separately through a 3rd-party vendor. This is saving us both time and money. The application is user-friendly and doesn’t require that employees log in to special consoles just to forward their phone calls. We use a ‘hunting’ tree for calls.
Before Kyocera Intelligence Elevate, many of our calls were lost or dropped. The new system has significantly decreased this problem. And, if the power goes out, we just send or receive calls from the mobile app that came with this system!”
Why Should You Consider Using Kyocera Intelligence Elevate Unified Communications?
The Elevate voice network is purpose-built for reliability:
- East and West coast data centers provide redundancy and minimize latency.
- Stringent prequalification guidelines and proprietary VoIP network testing help ensure a reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality.
It scales according to the needs of any business:
- You can order service according to the number of users or resources needed today; and pay only for what is used.
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be spun up quickly.
- The system scales to a large number of users per business.
Elevate makes a more productive and efficient workforce:
- Mobile devices interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system.
- You’ll benefit from access anywhere, anytime, and on any device, creating a more flexible workforce.
- Video conferencing and screen sharing empowers collaboration in real time.
- Cloud file storage and sharing helps keep documents organized and secure.
It ensures that you never miss an important business call:
- The Elevate mobile app has full business phone functionality to be used in the event that desk phones become unavailable.
- Cloud-based systems are immune to local outages. Elevate will try all user devices, then dial phone numbers like cell phones, hunt groups, or other auto attendants.
There’s no hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace:
- You’ll have lower infrastructure and operating costs compared to traditional phone service.
- It reduces infrastructure and operating costs, and there’s no additional hardware to buy.
- Consolidate voice and data onto one network.
- Benefit from a flat, per-user rates with unlimited domestic local & long distance calling.
What Other Benefits Does Kyocera Intelligence Elevate Unified Communications Provide?
The Elevate Desktop App
The Elevate Desktop App is a free downloadable application for both Mac® and PC. It empowers employees with the flexibility to communicate the way that works best for them: Softphone Mode, or Call Controller Mode.
The Elevate Mobile App
The Elevate mobile app enables a mobile device to become a communications endpoint for the Elevate service. Employees can now call or receive calls through the corporate phone system and utilize enterprise-level calling features, no matter where they are.
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to-use, reliable video collaboration tool with:
- HD video conferencing that eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
- A conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings.
File Sharing & Security
- File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- You’ll have the most current version of files from any device.
- Benefit from easy and secure file sharing.
- Elevate integrates with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365.
- You’ll have full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities.
With Elevate from Kyocera Intelligence Mid Atlantic, you’ll have an easy-to-use unified communications service that will help you stay connected and be more productive and collaborative whether your staff is in the office or works remotely. It integrates all your communication tools (desktop phones, mobile phones and computers) into one, manageable solution.
Want to learn more? We’re always here to help.