These days, businesses are getting more and more work done online. You have important files to share, business applications running in the cloud, VoIP business phone services using your Internet connection, and employees relying on online communications to collaborate with each other and stay productive. On top of that, many businesses have regular guests that need to get online as well.
With all these growing needs to stay reliably online, your business should be taking advantage of redundant Internet services. Having a secondary Internet connection ensures that you can always access the Net, even if one provider’s service is down.
Kyocera Intelligence can help you take advantage of the many benefits of redundant Internet services so you not only can ensure your business stays online, but also increase your security and efficiency as well. Contact us at (800) 875-8843 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our IT solutions experts have helped many businesses across Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia & Mid-Atlantic Region implement a secondary Internet connection in their IT infrastructure to great success. With that backup Internet connection in place, your business will always be able to access the Internet for whatever you need, whether it’s simply for communication and research purposes or if you utilize cloud solutions to access your vital data and systems online.
We handle the entire process of implementing the redundant service, including:
- Vendor relationships – procuring the right kind of additional service from a reliable Internet provider so you get a cost-effective connection that does what you need it to.
- Installation – ensuring the secondary connection is hooked up where it should be and with the right equipment, so it functions as you need it.
- Division of service – we’ll help you decide who should be using each connection and which business systems should be separated from one another for maximum security, connectivity, and efficiency.
- Security – we’ll make certain that both your Internet connections are protected from attack with the best security practices and software.
When you take advantage of redundant Internet services, you can implement specific connections for whatever services you need, whether it’s separate networks for guests, employees, and management, or high-security information on one network and non-vital services on another. Kyocera Intelligence can advise you on the best ways to leverage your redundant connections, and ensure you benefit from:
- Improved data usage
- Faster connections
- Better security
- More oversight
- Guaranteed Internet access at all times
Let Kyocera Intelligence help your business take advantage of the benefits of redundant Internet services to increase your productivity and ensure your business is always online. Contact us today to learn more about the many services we offer businesses like your own, or to schedule a free no-obligation review of your IT. Call us at (800) 875-8843 or email email@example.com.]]>