Today’s fast-moving and growing companies depend heavily on technology. With Kyocera Intelligence’s Cloud Servers and Microsoft Azure, you can obtain scalable, enterprise-class resources specifically designed for your organization. The Benefits of Cloud Computing Adopting new technology, or upgrading existing technology, is always a challenge—It requires significant investments in computer hardware and software, the time and expense to implement them, plus the effort of training your employees to use them. Leveraging a cloud-based or hybrid cloud-based solution lessens these challenges, and offers the following benefits:
- Predictable Costs
- Operational Expenses versus the typical Capital Expense
- Faster Deployment and Better Scalability for your changing business
- Reliability and Redundancy
- Mobility and Secure Remote Access
- Fixed Maintenance Costs
- Microsoft Office 365 with hosted email, applications, and Skype for Business.
- Business Continuity with localized backup servers that can be virtualized quickly, ensuring fast recovery and uptime while also providing virtualized backup in the cloud to keep your business running when emergencies occur.
- A Windows Server with a dedicated server environment solely for your business to host files and applications in a secure, climate-controlled environment that’s replicated across multiple data centers throughout the United States.