Consider These 5 Reasons For Co-Managed IT Services
In most growing and rapidly scaling companies, internal IT teams have a lot of responsibilities. They are counted on to help a business grow and keep their employees productive, all while protecting all the data and information in the firm.
Most internal IT people are in the same boat. Does this sound familiar?
- So, I am probably allowed to take a vacation… in 2036?!
- Why is our IT help desk ticketing tracked with email and Post-It notes?
- Which fire do I get to put out today?
- I hope to get to that project by the end of the decade.
Maybe you haven’t made up your mind about hiring Internal IT Staff or outsourcing to a Managed Service Provider? It isn’t an either/or decision!
This is where our co-managed IT services (COMITS) come in. If you haven’t considered this option, you may find it to be a much easier and less expensive way to get the support you need.
For your convenience, we’ve put together a quick video in this article to fill you in on exactly how COMITS works.
5 Reasons You’ll Want To Combine Co-Managed Services With Your Internal IT
Reason 1: We Don’t Replace Your IT Staff – We Make Them Better
It’s been said that two heads are better than one, and in the world of IT, nothing could be truer. When you combine your IT support with ours, you get a TEAM of experts with a vast array of experience and knowledge that will work together to resolve your business problems. We get to see a LOT of different problems in our daily travels, which means that if you have a problem, chances are we’ve not only seen it before, but we’ve also solved it.
Reason 2: With Co-Managed IT, We’re Not A Vendor – We’re A Partner
Whether it’s a specific skill set (like Microsoft 365, Azure, SOC), or a higher skill level, we’ve got a solution that can be tailored to your needs.
Reason 3: You Won’t Have To Manage Us, And We’ll Never Ask For Time Off, Sick Leave, Or Vacation
We’ll make sure we have a technician on-call always so you don’t have to worry about being left without support.
Reason 4: We Can Monitor Your Network 24/7/365 And Prevent Problems Before They Interrupt Your Business Or Affect Your Data
Thanks to our monitoring software, we can remotely monitor, repair, and maintain your network to avoid disasters from happening in the first place. This means that not only are these items monitored, they’re documented. Hardware inventories. Software inventories. Licensing. Procedures. Tested backups. And more!
Reason 5: We Can Customize The Agreement To The Needs Of Your Organization – No Long-Term Commitment
Consider some of the scenarios that Kyocera Intelligence is already supporting:
- We support the servers, Internal IT supports the desktops and end-users
- We provide the monitoring; Internal IT calls us when they need additional help
- We provide and manage the backup and endpoint security
- We support the virtual infrastructure
- We provide the monitoring service and help when the tough problems arise!
We understand your challenge. We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them better – COMITS can help.
- We share our monitoring tools, our ticketing system, and help with documentation.
- We provide automated network monitoring and patching
- We help fill the gaps for supporting your people
- We are not a vendor, we are a partner!
- We help internal IT managers and IT teams look better and they get the credit!